PayPal login is a secure access key for a PayPal online account. PayPal is a website that is used by millions of people to do online transactions, transfer money, and to purchase make online payments. I use it for both personal and commercial business transactions, where people and business have running PayPal accounts.
Creating a PayPal account is not hard, and you can decide if you want to use it for personal or business objectives. You simple open the official PayPal home page and click on the PayPal sign up button to begin the process.
PayPal is one of the best and simplest methods of sending money to people. Some companies also use it to pay their employees. If you love shopping online, you will find that some of the top online retail stores like eBay and Amazon take payments made through PayPal. I personally love using my PayPal account to do online shopping.
The best bit of this is I usually only have to give the email address for my PayPal account and the transactions will be done. I can easily monitor the financial transaction I have done from the information of my account at PayPal. There are also various other sites that accept the use of PayPal. Hence, you can think of PayPal as a kind of online bank that offers you a convenient way to do business and transfer money. I love it because I can do all these without the need to sign into my PayPal account.
How to Set Up a Personal PayPal Account
• You can type Paypal.com login for you to be directed to the PayPal homepage. You will see a sign up option at the top of the page.
• You will the select the country of residence and the language you wish to use when opening the new account. You will then click on the “Get started” the type of account you desire to open- either personal or business account.
• You will then proceed to give some information need to set up your PayPal account. You will give your email address, and create a password. PayPal will help you create a valid and strong paypal.com login password.
• You then proceed to the next step which is giving your personal information. You will enter your legal names and give your address, zip code, area of residence, and a phone number.
• Once this information is accepted by PayPal, you can then proceed to review the user agreements. If you are OK with them you will check the button that says “Yes I have read and agree to the following:” then proceed down to click on the “Agree and Create Account” tab at the bottom.
• PayPal will send you a confirmation email to the email address that you entered. You will head back to your email open the mail and click on the link that PayPal mailed to your. It will redirect you to a webpage that will take you through the verification process for you to use your PayPal login. At the end of the process, ensure that the page says that you have successfully verified your new PayPal account.