Through the LinkedIn sign in, you get access to LinkedIn services and solutions. LinkedIn is a professional networking online site that links millions of employers, professionals and entrepreneurs from all over the world to one another. This is site is lauded as the largest network of its kind and boasts of having over 200 million diversified users. As such, it is one of the best and most comprehensive social networks for professionals that you need to consider joining as a professional with a specific skill or job set that you need to market or to meet, connect and socialize with other like-professionals.
LinkedIn entails the creation of a profile where a user has the opportunity to market themselves, what they do, their skills and such. This is mostly accomplished by stating your skill set, industry you major in, uploading portfolios of what you do best, amongst a barrage of information about who you are and your personal interests plus much more. As such, your LinkedIn profile is more of a marketing platform that will let other LinkedIn users know you and want to connect either socially or business-wise.
LinkedIn also comes in handy as it helps professionals stay in touch with close friends, colleagues and other close business friends. This way, you are not only able to build your professional image, but also stay socially connected in a professional way. To enjoy the services of LinkedIn however, you will need to be a member. This can only be accomplished through signing up for an account on the professional networking site, and creating an outstanding LinkedIn profile.
Opening a Linkedin account
• To create a power-profile on LinkedIn, you will need to sign up- which is free. The great thing is that this can be easily accessed on the LinkedIn login page.
• Once on www.linkedin.com login, you will see the registration details on the center right of the page. To get access to the site, you will need to fill in all the necessary details. Once filled in, click on the “Join Now” button to access your profile and start working on it.
• If you have already signed up for LinkedIn, then accessing your profile can easily be done through handling a LinkedIn sign in.
• Signing in requires entry of personal details that you entered at registration. The great thing about LinkedIn sign in is easy and very fast. To sign in, you will need to access the linkedin.com login page. Here is a step-by-step of how to do this:
• On www.linkedin.com login, look to the top right of the page. Here you will find the LinkedIn sign in details. On the first check box, you will need to enter your email address.
• On the second box, you have to enter your password.
• Once you have entered these details, click on the “sign in” tab to the far right. You will have access to your profile.
• If you have forgotten your LinkedIn log in details, you can easily retrieve or reset them. By clicking on “Forgot your Password?” LinkedIn will prompt you to enter an email address (needs to be the one you signed up with). A link is sent to your email and by following given instructions, you will be able to reset your password.