Your IMVU login pass is the key to accessing your account in the IMVU website. The IMVU Company founded the sit as an online social entertainment platform, and the move has had a good response since its introduction in 2004. What IMVU offer is a different intuitive way of meeting new people, chatting, making friends, gaming, and sharing; this is through a virtual world that centers on 3D avatars.
If you wish to join this IMVU virtual world then you will add to the over 3 million active users and the millions of items that are used to make the socialization interesting and fun. You will have to download IMVU and install in your computer to set up the virtual world needed, which will have an internet access.
The backbone of IMVU is mastering the ropes in playing the game; you will be making new friends as you take part in various escapades that range from doing trades and leading a social avatar life. The platform is an independent world on its own right having its on currency, developer tokes, credits, among other items designed for the game.
Think of an online social media like Facebook or Twitter, but then have it in a virtual reality where your have an active personality that moves, shares, and is creative. That is just but of the huge community that uses IMVU. So far, I have to qualms of the adventure ahead of me with my IMVU. You can also set up your own account; start by searching for IMVU sign up to be directed to the right page.
How to Open your IMVU Account
• You navigate your way to the official IMVU homepage. You will select the tab that says “choose you free avatar”.
• At the sign up page you will start with selecting the type of avatar you wish to use – male or female. You can later on customize your avatar.
• You will then pick a name for your avatar. It will be highlighted in red if the name you pick is in use. It will be green if you pick a non-existing name. You can opt to pick a name for those provided if you cannot come up with a name for your avatar.
• You will then create a secure password for logging into your account.
• Next will be to give your first and last names; this will also include a valid email address. You will also have to give your year and date of birth, state your country of residence, and go through a security check.