You have to pass through the Facebook sign in to gain access to your Facebook account. Facebook is the biggest online social network in the world that has over a billion users all of who will login an average of no less than once per month.
Facebook as being a huge success and this is attributed to the various features that is offers its users enabling them to communicate and share within the network and now across other social networks. Currently, Facebook users can also do more; they can market their business, place ads, play game, and make friends among other things.
The fun starts with you creating an account and getting your Facebook.com login pass. Then you will personalize your profile adding necessary information that other users can use to locate you. You will added friends into your network and start communication and sharing.
Messaging on Facebook is quick and you can also use the Facebook chat feature. Conversely, you can also link your Facebook account to your email. This is also done automatically during the creation process. You will have notifications and updates sent to your mail. You can also join other existing groups once your go pass the FB login stage.
As long as you know your Facebook login and password names, accessing your account can be done via any computer device that has internet connectivity. You can do so using your mobile phone, smartphone, tablets, laptops, some iPods, and your computer. Tablets, iPods, and smartphones use the Facebook app to give the userFacebook sign in access.
You will see features like the news feeds, chat, notification, photo application, FB Gifts, games, app center, and FB notes among others that you can use to enhance your user-experience in Facebook.
If you wish to open an account, you can visit https://www.facebook.com login, the official homepage. There you will see the login Facebook and sign up options. Pick the desired option and begin.
How to open a Facebook account
• You will head to the Facebook sign in page. There will be a sign up section on the right side of the Facebook homepage loginthat you will have to fill for you to begin the process of opening a new Facebook account. Enter the required information and click the “Sign up” tab.
• In the next stage, Facebook will request to use the contacts you have in your email to located new friends for you who are on Facebook. You can opt to use do this or skip the stage and go to the next one.
• In the second stage, you will feed the necessary information to create your Facebook profile. This is information about your education, work, and other information.
• You will then add your profile picture. You can choose to take a picture using your web cam or choose one for those in your picture gallery. You can opt to skip. Hit save & continue tab.
• You new Facebook account with be active and ready for use.