AT&T login is the gateway that gives you access to Americas top telephony company. No other mobile and fixed telephony company has a huge grip on America like AT&T. this makes this company to have a vast market value that places it on in the 17th spot of the top largest non-oil based companies in the world.
It has over the years been offering other services that have ties to telephone most of which touch on communication. These include internet, wireless, and TV services among others. All its customers have valid accounts and these are also applicable to is AT&T online account site.
AT&T has a close relation with the Yahoo webmail service. The partnership exists paving the availability of information services that AT&T provides forming a co-branded DSL and dial-up online services. These are offer to all AT&T customers. These have paved way for an AT&T email service that is powered by yahoo.
The partnership lets AT&T customers all get updates on various news and information about health, sports, finance, weather, entertainment, and more. Those who wish to register for the online account can do so via the AT&T Yahoo.login option offer via the webmail login option.
Those using the wireless services have an AT&T wireless login in the AT&T account. The same applies to other services. You can also get access to your account via your mail through the AT&T email login gateway.
For those seeking to register with AT&T for an account can start by clicking here. You will be directed to the sign up page to begin the process of setting up your AT&T login account.
Steps to follow when opening an AT&T online account
• The first stage will require your persona data; you will give your name, date of birth, area of residence, and contact information. This stage will be where you generate the username that you prefer and an AT&T login password. However, you need to note the age requirement before you start the process. You kids will need to have a legal consent for their parents to have a valid AT&T account.
• The next stage will require you to give your email address. If you use Yahoo.login to open the account, your yahoo mail address will be filled in. you will also be required to give a social security number and your driver’s license to cover concerns of age, security and identity.
• The next page will be form that you should fill indicating the service plan you wish to pick. You will be required to give information about your credit check to support the payment of the plan you choose. Bear in mind that what you pick will be on a 2-year term user basis.
• Alternatively you can opt to take the prepaid plan that lets you jump the credit check requirement for all registering customers. This will be an advance pay plan for the data, voice, and other services you intend to use in a particular month. You will windup the registration process by selecting your mode of payment.
• Once you cover this, check your email for a mail for AT&T. there will be a link that you should click to redirect you to AT&T login page in which will verify you username and password.